Saturday, December 17, 2005

Nach Baliye wave

I have followed this game show since Day one. I know that this is a copy of the American show 'Dance with the Stars'. However I was in complete awe with this celebrity dance show. Bringing together celebrity from TV and films for a dance show was exciting. There were some great celebrity dance couples ( in that order)
1) Varun-Raageshwari
2) Sachin-Supriya
3) Apurva-Shilpa
4) Archana-Parmeet
5) Manish-Poonam

Surprisingly my favourite (maybe the favourite of the judges Saroj, Farhan and Malaika also) Varun-Raageshwari lost in the semis. That was a complete shocker. Everyone expected a Sachin-Varun showdown in the final but Varun went blank in the semis and they lost the semis. Varun-Raageshwari's performances on the Half ticket song and Banda yeh bindaas hai (Aks) was simply great.

Sachin-Supriya were great in Dhagali Lagli, Chale jaise hawayein(Main Hoon Na) and chod do aanchal song. They were my second favourite. They were pitted against Manish-Poonam and it was a cakewalk for them.

I am waiting now for Nach Baliye Part 2.

No comments: