Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Indian Idol 2: Amey Date almost voted out

My favourite Amey Date was almost voted out of Indian Idol 2.....Dunno on what criteria people are judging.....
Karunya, Meenal, Amey are the singers that I would like to see in the top 3....

In this 3rd gala round, Amey sang the song 'Tum Jo mil' from Hanste Zakhm. I heard this song for the first time and surprisingly got hooked to it. I found the song in my Rafi MP3 collection and am listening to it since then...Amey sang this difficult song really well.....

Similarly Karunya sang 'Kawa Kawa' from Monsoon Wedding superbly....The judges even went on to praise this Andhraite who managed to sing a bhangra number....

In the next round, I guess Sandeep aur Ravi will be voted out....

Nice to see Anuj back in the Indian idols after Jolly was disqualified with prolonged chicken pox illness.....

Superb article on yesterday's gala round

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the world is wrong with Jaantha to vote Amey Date out? No one has any interest in watching Indian Idol!